Reporting to the Team Lead the Account Opening Associate will assist with day to day duties within the Account Opening Team.
This will include assisting with the setup of client entities and accounts for key transitional activities relating to the onboarding and set up of new entities for existing clients, and daily account set up.
- Interaction with internal partner groups, external parties including clients to provide resolution to client issues and requests to ensure information is uploaded and relayed in a timely manner
- Responsible for identifying and resolving problems within established guidelines
- Expected to use some initiative but refer more complex problems to supervisors/consultants
- Works effectively as a team member
- Working towards becoming proficient in all areas of the job
- The Associate will also assist with and any ad hoc projects that arise
Skills & Experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Strong attention to detail as activities may have significant financial, client or business impact.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are required
- Ability to plan and prioritize their day to day workload to meet team deadlines
- Willing to work as part of a team and be flexible with duties as part of their growth plan within the team
- Strong Technical skills i.e. excel / Microsoft office/word
- A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is necessary
For more information on this job please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061-512270