An exciting opportunity has opened up with our client based in Kerry. We are on the lookout for a highly skilled Account Manager. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to take the next step with their career and join an organisation with huge ambitions for the years ahead.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job description available upon request)
- Build relationships with customers and be the trusted advisor by providing needs-based solutions & the ability to turn sales enquiries into sales orders.
- Build and develop your knowledge of the customer and their needs.
- Sales order processing, preparation of quotations, and follow-up to completion.
- To manage a specific geographic sales area, develop business with new customers, and support existing customers in order to achieve your sales targets.
- Manage customer complaints to resolution.
- Previous experience in sales selling to a professional buyer or medical buyer.
- Stong customer-focused mindset.
- Proven track record in hitting sales targets and building strong business relationships.
- Self-motivated and an ability to work on our initiative with a desire to succeed.
- Problem solver.
For more information or even a private discussion please contact Jason O'Flaherty.