Our client, a leading multinational in Limerick, are seeking an Account Manager / Customer Service Specialist on a permanent basis as a result of internal promotion. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic role which affords great exposure across the business. The Customer Service Specialist will act as the voice of the customer within the organisation and will ensure the delivery of an excellent service. Interviews to take place promptly so please get in touch for more details. Attractive package on offer.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job spec available on request):
• Co-ordinate and maintain the sales order processing function.
• Act as the contact point between Customers/Sales Team and Operations, Quality and Technical.
• Liaising with Manufacturing to ensure committed delivery dates are achieved.
• Maintaining the Contract Review process for New Products/Customers.
• Provide support to Sales Team with timely responses to enquiries.
• Be familiar with Products and Processes to facilitate swift responses to customer enquiries.
• Provision of customer forecast information to support planning activities.
• Maintain accurate and organised customer files for all orders, contract reviews etc.
• Timely preparation of weekly/monthly reports.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
• Third level Diploma / Degree in business or technical field.
• Previous experience in a Customer Services role within a manufacturing/technical environment.Ability to work in a cross functional team.
• High levels of emotional intelligence.
• Ability to use interpersonal skills to deal successfully with day to day people-related issues.
• Understand the key drivers impacting the business.
• Ability to develop long-lasting relationships with customers.
• Excellent organisational and planning skill.
• Drive and ability to maximise sales potential on a monthly and annual basis.
• Ability to drive projects to completion.
What is in it for you:
- Attractive base salary
- Flexible WFH options
- Supportive work environment
- Progression opportunities
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.