Great opportunity for a Formulation Scientist to join a multinational Biopharma company based in Kent, UK. The role will focus on Liquid Formulation of API’s. The ideal candidate will have Parenteral or Liquid Formulation experience in an Industrial setting.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request)
- Formulation and process development of parenteral dosage forms for novel drug candidates.
- Technical support to multidisciplinary teams in order to facilitate and influence the development of liquid dosage forms, nanoparticles etc. and resolution of associated technical challenges.
- Laboratory experiments using small scale manufacturing technologies, such as aseptic solution compounding, lyophilization and analytical techniques such as HPLC.
- To assess the chemical and physical stability of formulations
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Degree in pharmaceutical or allied sciences (i.e. first degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical technology, chemistry, chemical engineering, life sciences) or similar
- A sound, fundamental knowledge of chemistry, in a formulation context is essential
- Practical experience in the following is highly desirable –
- analysis and characterisation of liquid dosage forms,
- resolution of associated technical challenges,
- good understanding of fate of active pharmaceutical ingredient in drug product
- good understanding of soft matter structures (e.g. liquid crystals).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Priti Mudgal
+353 (0) 71 9108064