A successful Medical Device company here in Westmeath is looking to recruit 11 experienced production operators.
This is a 3 month contract initially and we are looking for experienced Production Operators who are available to start immediately.
Must be flexible to work shift patterns.
- Hand assemble manufactured components
- Complete required documentation for work performed
- Quality inspect work performed
- Follow defined work procedures
- Provide suggestions of continuous line/process improvements
- Provide training appropriate to the assembly line
- Effectively communicate with co-workers
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and comprehend operator instructions
- Able to perform to production line standards as well as high-level quality expectations
- Maintain good communication skills
- Team oriented and self-directing
- Strong commitment to quality, safety, and communication
- Up to 2 year’s experience working in previous Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or Food related industry.
- Experience working in a clean room environment following GMP, Health and Safety standards in a regulated industry.