Purdy FitzGerald Solicitors in conjunction with Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services Group are delighted to invite you to a morning seminar, “Annual Employment Law Update” presented by Alastair Purdy.
This event, which is aimed at employers, will take place in The Harlequin Hotel, Castlebar on Thursday 22nd May 2014 at 8am.
- 8.00 am – 8:30 am Registration & Full Breakfast
- 8.30 am – 9:30 am Briefing
- 9:30 am – 9:45 am Q&A
What will the seminar provide?
- A review of recent case law and other developments in Employment Law over the last year, with a particular emphasis on what Practitioners should be aware of over the coming year.
- As one of Ireland’s leading Law Firms in Employment Law, Purdy FitzGerald Solicitors advises a substantial number of both indigenous and multinational companies.
- Purdy FitzGerald was formed by the merger of Purdy Legal and F.M. FitzGerald solicitors in 2009. The firm is headed by Alastair Purdy and Norman FitzGerald who recognised the need for a dedicated Business Law Firm to serve the market in the West of Ireland.
- Their goal is to help employers run their businesses by managing any and all commercial, employment, health, safety, litigation and environmental legal matters in a practical and efficient manner.
- Purdy FitzGerald Solicitors are one of very few legal firms in the country to have achieved the ISO 9001:2008 quality management system standard. The achievement of this standard reflects the firm’s commitment to the provision of services to an internationally recognised and independently audited standard.
Please RSVP by Friday 16th May 2014
Read our latest Employment Law Blogs to keep up to date with our Employment Law news and events.