What is an Assessment Centre?
An Assessment Centre is comprised of a series of assessments designed to analyse candidates’ personal and technical skills in relation to a given role. Assessment Centres can be used for recruitment or development purposes and are particularly effective when analysing a large volume of applicants.
Our Track Record
Collins McNicholas have an extensive track record in providing assessment centre solutions to public sector institutions, to manufacturing companies and service companies, including multinationals in the medical device, pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and traditional manufacturing sectors in executive level recruitment, volume recruitment and development programmes.
- Bespoke recruitment process for a large multinational manufacturing organisation including both off-the-shelf and bespoke ability and dexterity testing.
- Volume recruitment processes for Clerical roles in several public sector institutions.
- Tailored development focused assessment process for service based SME.
- Assessment input and interview assistance in hiring executive level roles.
- Partnership with training and employment support bodies in the creation of an assessment process for a manufacturing organisation at start-up phase.
Download our 4 page ‘Introducing Assessment Centres’ Guide by clicking on the image.