Driver Tester Recruitment Campaign 2017 – 2018
About the Recruitment Campaign
Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services Group is delighted to partner with the Road Safety Authority (RSA), to support their recruitment needs.
The RSA, a non-commercial semi-state body, plays a lead role in relation to the prevention of death and injuries on our roads.
The RSA is seeking to recruit Driver Testers and will form a panel for future vacancies.
Driver Testers in the Road Safety Authority undertake the important task of testing learner drivers to ensure they meet the necessary driving standard to drive safely on our roads.
Positions are located in the South and South West of Ireland.
Requirements for the job
Candidates on or before 18th December 2017:
- Must hold a category B full licence, valid in the State, for at least the past 5 years.
- Must have a satisfactory knowledge of the Rules of the Road, road procedures and the law relating to road traffic insofar as it concerns the driver of a mechanically propelled vehicle.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of driving and assessment.
- Must have knowledge of vehicle techniques and vehicle physics.
- Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills and be able to communicate clearly orally and the capacity to remain calm and courteous in dealing with driving test applicants.
- Must have minimum administrative competencies including basic ICT skills.
- Must have experience in dealing with members of the public.
- Must not have in excess of three current penalty points on their driving licence (as of the 18th February 2019).
- Must be legally eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland without restrictions.
RECRUITMENT TO POSTS WITHIN THE ROAD SAFETY AUTHORITY IS ON THE BASIS OF SUITABILITY TO THE CRITERIA OF THE ROLE AND THE ABILITY TO CARRY OUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POST.
The RSA is an equal opportunities employer, canvassing will disqualify.
How to Apply
The application system is currently closed.