Collins McNicholas Candidate Charter
Our mission is to deliver an exceptional level of service to you our candidates. That is the standard we set for our consultants when dealing with all candidates.
Our commitment to you:
- We will always acknowledge your application within 48 hours
- Consultants will always take your call if they are available. If not we will guarantee a return phone call within 24 hours.
- We will give you honest and expert advice on the job market and we will act in your best interests at all times when dealing with our clients.
- We will never send your CV out to a company without your express permission.
- Once your CV has been submitted for a role we will update you on the status of your application on a weekly basis.
- We pride ourselves on the way we help prepare our candidates for interview and we will ensure you are fully briefed before you attend an interview with one of our clients.
- We will strictly adhere to Data Protection guidelines in respect of written and verbal information you divulge to Collins McNicholas.
To help us build a mutually beneficial relationship we would respectfully ask you to:
- Be honest and open with us at all times
- Honour any commitments with relation to attending interviews with our clients.
- Treat all information shared by Collins McNicholas as confidential
- Be proactive in your dealings with us by checking our website and if you see an opportunity that interests you and where you meet the job specification we would encourage you to call us.
We set ourselves very high standards as regards the level of service we expect to deliver to you but if at any stage you feel we have fallen short of those high standards please let me know. Customer feedback both positive and negative is vital to us as our goal is to continuously improve our candidate experience.
Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services Group