- Reference: GJ44410 b
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
Warehouse Manager required with 10 years relevant experience in Warehousing / Logistics in a medical device manufacturing environment. Galway
This role reports to the Supply Chain Manager. As a key member of the Supply Chain Team he/she will be responsible for driving the development, implementation and ongoing management of the warehousing and shipping functions to best-in-class standards. The scope of the role includes EH&S, Quality, Customer satisfaction, People management, Operational excellence and Cost management.
- EH&S: Develop and drive a culture of continuous improvement in the area of EH&S relating to Warehouse/Shipping staff.
- People: Providing management & leadership to staff in the areas of performance management and training and development plans.
- Quality: Manage, develop & ensure compliance to all regulatory and quality procedures & systems including ensuring all SOPs and Work Instructions accurately reflects the process and are up to date.
- Service: Maintain high quality service levels to internal & external customers ensuring achievement of OTIF targets
- TEOA: Provide leadership in the roll-out for Warehouse and Shipping functions
- Resources: Optimise the use of personnel and resources in meeting demanding service levels to support changing business needs.
- Inventory control: Implement robust inventory management control processes and procedures targeting best in class inventory accuracy
- Cost Management: Ensure effective management of all associated costs including labour, freight, inventory write-offs, external warehousing providers
- Systems: Support the rollout of SAP ERP across the site
- Trade Compliance: Ensure compliance to all customs and related trade regulatory requirements.
- 10 years relevant experience in Warehousing / Logistics in a medical device manufacturing environment
- Proven strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent PC skills and strong knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle and/or SAP).
- High level of flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changing business demands
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie