- Reference: LK45357
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Title: Value Stream Leader
My client an American Multinational with Operations in Limerick is looking to hire a Value Stream Leader to lead and coordinate all activities required for the Business Unit to achieve the business objectives.
- Set the priorities and focus for the Value Stream.
- Makes decision in time critical situations in collaboration with the management team.
- Drive continuous improvement across the board and take the lead to make things better every day.
- Owns and drives the safety, quality, service and cost of the Value Stream.
- Excellence in technical competence required for the role.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the company and address their needs of communication and information.
- Lead by example and demonstrates agreed behaviours.
- Manage all performance related matters so that the team achieves the required standards.
- Participate in the recruitment and selection activities as required by the company.
- Ensure the full HSEQ policy is followed.
- Relevant 3rd level degree
- 5 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Understand Finance and Cost management.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Ben on 061 512 274.