- Reference: CJ45528
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Waterford
- Category: Production
- Deliver expertise in the area of Automation, Plant Layout, Processing, Manufacturing Systems Validations and other project activities that are required.
- Support the development of new processes and provide technical assistance to current processes on site.
- Working with the operations team and customers to supply world class manufacturing solutions to meet their requirements.
- Process Introduction of New Automation and Manufacturing Solutions to support new and existing projects.
- Facilitate design and debugging of new manufacturing systems, tooling and automation.
- Completion of Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) and validation protocols of IQ, OQ, PQ and preparation of reports required to support validations.
- Perform DOE’s, FMEA’s to enhance design processes as well as improve yields and utilization through reduced cycle and efficient set-ups.
- Front line liaison with customers, equipment suppliers, some travel may be required.
- Responsible for SPC and process monitoring within manufacturing systems.
- Lead & co-ordinate the day-to-day activities of the operations team (including key support department team members) to meet production targets for customer delivery, product quality & cost ensuring a safe work environment at all times.
- Liaising with tool room, maintenance, production and quality on a daily basis.
- Maintaining clean, safe working environment with manufacturing equipment.
- Supports all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Quality desirable.
- 5 years’ experience in automation systems or general engineering applications essential.
- 2 years’ people management/leadership experience highly desirable.
- Excellent lean operations leadership, organisational and communication skills.
- Performance and results driven.
- Ability to motivate self and others.
- Excellent initiative and decision-making capability.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- High level of cGMP, safe working practices and awareness.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project & ERP systems.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!