- Reference: GY42914y
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
This is an excellent opportunity with a leading, multi-national Pharmaceutical company who offer support and development to their staff. The role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
- To oversee, co-ordinate, guide and implement the site validation master plan under prospective, concurrent validation studies, as per project timelines, with the relevant engineers.
- To ensure that all validation requirements are met for any new process, equipment or changes to existing processes or equipment.
- Perform and manage the revalidation schedule as assigned. To actively work on validation projects, be the department point person for the assigned project and be responsible for the generation of the required SDLC documents pertaining to the validation study.
- As validation Engineer it will be your responsibility to compile and file the completed validation package in a timely manner.
- Support and comply with internal EHS requirements, procedures and policies. Achieve the companies stated quality objectives through continuous improvement efforts and conformance to quality standards.
- Have a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role, in a highly regulated industry
- Must have demonstrated level of attention to detail
- Must a relevant 3rd level science qualification
- Must have excellent project management skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Amy O’Neill on 091-706718 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!