- Reference: SJ44187
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Sligo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Our client, a leading Pharmaceutical in Sligo, is seeking a Validation Engineer on an initial 3-4 month contract with a view to long term.
– Co-ordination / direction and active participation in the validation of site Equipment, Facilities, Utilities and Process in compliance with company policies, HPRA, FDA, European cGMP and GAMP standards.
– Generation of validation plans, protocols and final reports to cGMP standard; execution of validation testing is not required.
– Review / approval of all protocols and final reports.
– Management of validation change control process.
– Adheres to and supports all EHS & E standards, procedures and policies.
– Adheres to company training plan.
Perform Periodic Validation Reviews of existing
– A minimum of 1 – 2 years experience in a cGMP regulated environment.
– A good understanding of regulatory requirements is critical