- Reference: LK44619-2
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Position Description and Responsibilities
- To provide support for the validation activities associated with equipment, reagents, facilities, cleaning, test methods, and environment ensuring that all compliance issues and requirements of client company Validation Policies and Procedures are addressed. Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing Complexity/Technical Accountability
- Serves as technical expert for the Validation process and responsibilities to ensure compliance
- Continuous Learning/Managing Risk
- Resolves & manages technical operational problems in area of expertise
- Suggest and sometimes may implement innovation and continuous improvement within the Validation process
- Implements initiatives in the Validation Process that will deliver customer value at lowest cost.
- Facilitates successful team behaviour within Quality Systems and across functional areas
- Manages relationships externally and internally.
- Builds cross functional and cross-departmental support, fostering overall effectiveness
- Fosters harmony within Quality Systems.
- Influences and persuades so as to bring about technical and process improvements.
- Ensure accuracy and maintenance of the Validation Master List.
- Review and approve Validation Master Plans, Protocols, Summary Reports and other documentation associated with validations, as appropriate for each validation exercise.
- Ensure all validation activities and documents are authorised and appropriate compliance approval is gained.
- Ensure that all validation activities are carried out and reported in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance through assisting in audits.
- Through effective communication and training initiatives develop staff in projects and validation teams to ensure that validation projects are carried out in accordance with company Policies and Procedures.
JUNIOR POSITIONS ALSO AVAILABLE
Contact ConsultantRequest a Call Back
I am a female in my late 50s and am enjoying my work at my job in the media sector. There are a lot of younger employees coming into the workplace with IT skills that are far superior to my own. While I am their manager, sometimes I feel like my lack of tech skills […]read whole article
Question: I am in middle management and have been passed over for promotion on three occasions. I am not in a position to leave the company but I desperately want to progress in my career and I feel that I am stuck in the role that I am in. Is there some way that I […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more