- Reference: LK44619-6
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Position Description and Responsibilities
- To provide support for the validation activities associated with equipment, reagents, facilities, cleaning, test methods, and environment ensuring that all compliance issues and requirements of client company Validation Policies and Procedures are addressed. Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing Complexity/Technical Accountability
- Serves as technical expert for the Validation process and responsibilities to ensure compliance
- Continuous Learning/Managing Risk
- Resolves & manages technical operational problems in area of expertise
- Suggest and sometimes may implement innovation and continuous improvement within the Validation process
- Implements initiatives in the Validation Process that will deliver customer value at lowest cost.
- Facilitates successful team behaviour within Quality Systems and across functional areas
- Manages relationships externally and internally.
- Builds cross functional and cross-departmental support, fostering overall effectiveness
- Fosters harmony within Quality Systems.
- Influences and persuades so as to bring about technical and process improvements.
- Ensure accuracy and maintenance of the Validation Master List.
- Review and approve Validation Master Plans, Protocols, Summary Reports and other documentation associated with validations, as appropriate for each validation exercise.
- Ensure all validation activities and documents are authorised and appropriate compliance approval is gained.
- Ensure that all validation activities are carried out and reported in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance through assisting in audits.
- Through effective communication and training initiatives develop staff in projects and validation teams to ensure that validation projects are carried out in accordance with company Policies and Procedures.
JUNIOR POSITIONS ALSO AVAILABLE
Contact ConsultantRequest a Call Back
Collins McNicholas has seen a 6% growth in registered job vacancies in the first half of 2017 compared with the first half of 2016. The number of candidates registered with Collins McNicholas is up by 24% in the same period. The growth in jobs shows a buoyant job market with candidates willing to switch jobs […]read whole article
Question: I am a manager in a software company and feel that the team is lacking in morale and general enthusiasm. I want to motivate them and am thinking I need to spend more time planning career development options for the team. Do you have any tips for me that I can put in […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more