- Reference: SJ43562
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Our client, a leading multinational in Sligo, is seeking two contract Validation Engineers with immediate starts.
- Ensure all aspects of activity within the Quality Engineering Group adhere to required policies and procedures, including safety and training.
- Ensure that the plant meets the quality requirements of its customers with respect to Validation and Calibration, ISO 9001 / ISO 13485
- Be involved in all Validation Cross Functional Teams (CFT’s) at the site to ensure adherence to required policies and procedures, including safety and training.
- Assist in preparation and execution of validation protocols.
- Pre-approve and post-approve validation protocols and assessments from a quality system documentation perspective.
- Liaise with Engineering and external vendors regarding equipment User Requirement Specifications (URS’s), Factory Acceptance Trials (FAT’s) and any other associated validation issues.
- Ensure prompt attention to the Qualification Team Leader, Quality Engineering Manager and Quality Manager on areas of non-compliance.
- Ensure all Validation and Calibration documentation meets the requirements of the Quality Records Control Procedures.
Education & Requirments:
Minimum requirements are:
- A third level qualification in Science, Engineering or a relevant Quality discipline.
The following experience is preferred for this positions
1-2 years experience in the development or support of a Validation system.
2-3 years experience in a Health Care Company preferably working with diagnostics.
For further details, please contact Colin Byrne on 071-9142411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View all our jobs at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie