- Reference: GJ45405 k
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Treasury Accountant required on a long term contract basis. Galway
- Maintain and further develop best in class treasury processes, procedures, systems and control environment.
- Lead cash management capability for managed entities.
- Undertake day to day Back-Office treasury operations in line with approved treasury policies, procedures and controls.
- Ensure all FX deals are correctly accounted for on the Treasury Management system – resolve all discrepancies.
- Report monthly on all Treasury activities to the Financial Controller.
- Preparation of cash forecasts and identifying excess cash in entities managed by the company for repatriation to the US.
- Perform month end close for Treasury and preparation of cash variation memo’s as required.
- Assist in preparation of financial instruments section of year-end financial statements, manage the external audit process and liaise with Auditors.
- Support Corporate financial planning projects
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- A recognised accounting/treasury qualification with 5 to 7 years experience operating in a similar environment
- Experience in business banking e-trading platform, Salmon Treasury Management System and Bloomberg an advantage
- Excellent understanding of accounting standards and their application to treasury instruments
- Excellent analytical & Financial Modelling Skills
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie