- Reference: GJ43850
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick City, Tipperary
- Category: HR & Training
Training Specialist – Supply Chain required with 3 plus years experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment providing training in supply chain.
- Assist manager in creating training scenarios when necessary.
- Delivers training to Warehouse & Dispensing Technician and other Materials Management personnel; and provides individual assessment on the performance of each person’s aptitudes prior to deployment into active Warehouse & cGMP Warehouse & Dispensing facilities.
- Organises and schedules the training plan for newly hired WDTs and other Materials Management personnel, and organises cross-training for existing WDTs and other Materials Management personnel.
- Processes necessary documentation to track individual’s training progress and maintains records.
- Coordinates acquisition of materials, resources and equipment necessary to achieve training goals.
- Delivers retraining to Warehouse & Dispensing Technicians and other Materials Management personnel, when applicable, as a corrective action for deviations.
- Monitors current practices and identified issues to design and develop improvements to training content and delivery for the function
- Works with other Training Specialists to leverage common training requirements and align on best practice approaches to training design and delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 3 plus years relevant work experience.
- May substitute relevant experience in lieu of education requirements.
- Experience in a GMP environment essential.
view salary guide
December isn’t just a time for Christmas shopping, it is also the best time of year to shop around for a new job. You might think that December is a quiet month for companies while they focus on year-end activities, but thankfully the need for hiring doesn’t stop in the build up to Christmas. People […]read whole article
I attended the AIT Careers & Further Study Fair on Thursday 10th November with my colleague Tina Egan. Collins McNicholas were delighted to be in attendance. There was over 50 stands from companies and colleges from all disciplines and sectors. We got to say hello to most of our clients in Abbott, Mergon, Teleflex , […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more