- Reference: GY43697
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mayo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Provide guidance to direct reports to ensure activities are completed as per defined timelines and in a GMP compliant manner.
- Manage and motivate team members through effective communication and effectively assign responsibility and resources to achieve required goals.
- Hold performance meetings according to company policy.
- Maintain capacity as per business needs including recruitment & management of staff.
- Coach and develop team members to support the Company’s succession planning.
- Maintain strong relationships with management and colleagues in the business units and the quality function, direct reports and customers. Articulate the necessary quality requirements in a clear, concise and persuasive manner.
- Management of Compliance Wire (Learning Management System) implementation
- Management of site quality training activities to drive the importance of quality compliance and adherence to the company quality training standards at the site.
- Development of Learning plans for business and function units
- Management and Co-ordination of all site training activities. Continuously looking at novel ways to deliver training across the site.
- Co-ordination of the area resources to deliver a quality and efficient support service.
- Proactively validate training programs and functional trainers
- Provide quality input as required, providing direction on day to day activities relating to Training
- Foster an environment of continuous improvements for the Training Program by identifying and implementing efficiencies and quality improvements.
- Provide direction to personnel directly/indirectly reporting ensuring activities are undertaken in a compliant and efficient manner.
- Co-ordinate QMS Management for area of responsibility.
- CORAL: Review and approval of assigned documentation & component drawings as deemed necessary.
- Support site MOH and customer inspections as deemed necessary
- Co-ordinate site Training meetings as deemed necessary
- Represent the Training group at internal/external meetings as required
- Attend all routine meetings as required or arrange an appropriate deputy. For example:
- Departmental/ANDON Board/APEX/Site Project meetings/H&S Meetings
Skills, Experience and Qualfications:
- Proven track record in a quality discipline in the Pharma/Medical Device environment.
- Third level Science qualification: Minimum at BSc degree level
- Training experience in a GMP regulated manufacturing environment
- Experience in a wide variety of Learning and Development training delivery methods
- Experience in successfully developing, delivering and improving high-quality learning programs
- Clear understanding of working within a regulated environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use sound judgment to make effective decisions within appropriate timeframes
- Proven to be self-directed, self-motivated and ability to prioritise competing priorities
- Experience of work effectively and influencing others in a manufacturing facility of a large global organisation
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org