- Reference: CJ43753
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Munster, Waterford
- Category: HR & Training
Description: The primary purpose of this role is to develop and deliver a training & capability agenda that is fully aligned to our winning formula. Ensure all training & capability plans are prioritised and delivered consistently across the sites. To be the point of contact for all activities and communications e.g. “My Supply Chain Academy “ The job holder will provide the necessary support to all departments in ensuring employees are competent and appropriately qualified to perform their jobs. Promote the alignment of training & capability programmes with the PDP process.
- Work with the SLT to ensure that training and capability are aligned with and supporting the site strategies both internally and externally.
- In conjunction with SLT and ELT ensure training and capability activities are supporting the talent pipeline
- Have clear oversight of ‘Training Co-ordination’ & ‘Training Delivery’ to agreed standards, working in close collaboration with Site Trainers. Particular areas of focus include; ensuring appropriately ‘qualified’ trainers are in place and ensuring specific training delivery is aligned with company Training Standards
- Accountability for developing and implementing an annual site wide training plan in conjunction with aligned training personnel at site.
- Accountability for establishing clear ‘curriculum owners’ who are responsible for developing and maintaining training ‘curricula’ for all roles and thereby ensuring the effective design and delivery of the site wide training plan.
- Establish and develop the monthly training & capability forum
- Overall responsibility for ensuring appropriate organisation structures are in place for on the job training
- Lead the implementation of the Site Learning Zone
- Together with the compliance Training Team develop, implement, and maintain a site induction programme that provides a high quality on boarding process to new employees
- Promote and support the site early talent programmes including the Dungarvan Apprenticeship scheme
- Support the site Operations leads with the First Line Leaders capability build process
- Facilitate the integration and alignment of site training personnel with the output and direction of the Global Learning & Development Team
Education and Job Requirements
- Degree holder or professional qualification in a training/capability related course of education such as Learning & Development, Human Resources, Training or a general management degree supplemented with considerable practical experience in Training/Capability.
- Work experience required includes experience in Learning and Development, Training, HR or General/ Operations Management
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!