- Reference: GJ44871
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: HR & Training
Training Specialist required with a minimum of 3 years experience in a Learning & Development role in a manufacturing environment. Galway
- Responsible for the design of a range of training programs to support a broad portfolio of company products.
- Facilitate and deliver these programs to new employees and existing team members for the purposed of cross training.
- Qualified to Degree level 8 in HR specializing in Learning & Development/Business related discipline is essential.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Learning & Development role.
- Work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experienced with executing on learning and development programs, including proven experience of multi-project management, proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools and highly developed communication and presentation skills.
- Good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie