- Reference: 45758
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin North, Louth, Meath
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
Our client is looking the recruit a Training Administrator in what is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join their growing and vibrant team. This is a very interesting and varied role that gives opportunity to become involved.
- Planning all course preparation activities and logging them in the shared training calendar to ensure timely execution by the training team.
- Managing venues, communicating the number of attendees, lunches, deliveries, etc.
- Creating all documents related to course administration: joining instructions, delegate booking grids, course information emails, etc.
- Registering customers on courses and acting as the first point of contact for customer enquiries and communications.
- Liaising with course trainers on course numbers, special requirements, venue details, etc.
- Managing exam results and certificates released from certification bodies and distributing them to customers.
- Organising and processing customer feedback.
- Previous experience within administration.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Abiltity to prioritise workload and manage conflicting priorities without a loss of composure.
- A willingness to provide back-up support for co-workers.
- Multilingual with fluency, or a minimum intermediate level, in German or French.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!