- Reference: CJ43306
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Tipperary
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Performs maintenance calibration, and servicing of test systems and test equipment used to manufacture electronic circuit boards for medical devices. Utilises engineering debug techniques, to identify root cause on electronic test systems. Work with production teams to improve electrical/electronic test yields and performance of test systems for the manufacturing of implantable medical devices
- Perform Failure analysis on electronic manufacturing test systems to get to root cause to component level.
- Reviews or develops processing and/or manufacturing instructions.
- Maintains detailed documentation through all phases of development, testing and analysis in tracking databases and systems.
- Work with cross functional groups to improve lean efficiency’s and test system efficiency’s and reduction in production fallout & equipment uptime.
- Represent the test group in production meetings and cross site meetings.
- Constructs, operates, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, and maintains test equipment and systems.
- Performs tests, analyzes data and writes reports and has an ability to work from schematics, engineering drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
- Performs set-up, testing, repair, inspection, and/or maintenance of all area-specific equipment, materials, systems, and/or product.
- Performs routine and some non-routine technical assignments using standard methods and sequences. Assignments require limited judgment in troubleshooting proven processes.
- Work with quality, manufacturing engineering and operations, providing improvement feedback and assisting with resolution of quality and manufacturing issues.
The candidate should have a good knowledge in electronics with proven problem solving abilities. The ideal candidate would have previous knowledge in a test environment and have experience in electrical testing of electronic and mechanical devices.
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
Qualifications: Level 7 technical qualification in electrical or electronic engineering or related discipline
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Kaylie O’ Brien on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!