- Reference: GY43289
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mainland Europe
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Do you want to be part of the dynamic and innovating working environment and be crucial to further strengthen our manufacturing process?
Delivery of qualified Twinscan systems and technical support on time in a safe production environment.
As a tester you will accurately calibrate and qualify TwinScan systems according to agreed specifications, quality standards and delivery times. Testing will be performed according to predefined procedures.
– Quality: perform calibration, performance, system qualification tests on our clients’ products and/or (sub) systems in accordance with established specifications. Recognize and report (structural) problems and give support in solving these problems when required.
– Production: ensure system progress by achieving an amount of tests guided by strict procedures within your shift conform planning and customer specification.
– New Products: contribute to the Pilot process and transition from pilot to volume production. Execute and improve procedures, processes, protocol etc.
– Teamwork: Able to work in a multi-cultural team with mutual respect within a high-tech environment. Contribute to the team by sharing your knowledge amongst your colleagues. Bring up improvement ideas and contribute to implement them when feasible and possible.
– Knowledge and skills: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems.
– Reporting: process and administrate information in SAP and reporting of the machine status in the machine logbook according to the Way Of Working within TF-DO-test.
– Communication: synchronize and plan manual adjustments together with the Manual Technician. Inform Volume support in case of disturbances. Keep output/team leader informed in case of disturbance in progress. Inform MH in case of material ordering or returning. Etc.
– Safety: comply with the ASML 5S and safety standard rules.
– Bachelor Degree (HBO) in Mechanics, Electronics, Mechatronics or Computer Science.
Preferably in a high-tech production environment, e.g. electronics, ICT hardware, aircraft construction, precision engineering or maintenance.
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Interest in other technical and business processes
• Independent, enterprising, purposeful and flexible
• Service orientated and team worker
• Able/willing to work mainly with computers in a remote testing environment
Context of the position:
The Twinscan Factory (TF) is responsible both for the production of wafer scanners including planning and logistics. Within this sector the department Delivery Operations (DO) is responsible for the qualification through functional testing of the complete clients’ systems. All this is done in accordance with strict quality norms. The holder of the tester position reports to the Team leader TF DO Test 5 shift.
Values TF DO:
As department we value mutual respect, teamwork, ownership, a proactive attitude and a continuous drive to improve. We are committed to all our customers and we are proud to strive for world class operations while having fun in our jobs.