- Reference: CJ44334
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Tipperary
- Category: Information Technology
- Development, modification and control of functional and in-circuit test equipment during pre-production and production phases.
- Writing test software, tools and specifications to test products and designs.
- Writing test specification, technical guides, validation protocols and reports and all supporting documentation to complete the overall equipment and software validation of the test system.
- Works on sustaining updates to existing test hardware / software with a view towards improving first / final pass yield or implementing support for new product variants.
- Understands test software principles, theories, concepts, practices and techniques..
- Cultivates internal and external network of resources to complete tasks. Serves has a resource in the selection orientation and training of new engineers and employees. May lead a project team, determining goals and objectives for the projects. Mentors employees by sharing technical expertise and providing feedback and guidance.
- Interacts cross functionally and with internal and external customers.
- Degree in Electronic or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in a regulated Electronic Industry in a Test Engineering / Programming role in both Hardware and Software.
- LabVIEW, C/C++ programming knowledge an advantage.
- PCB design experience in OrCAD or Altium and advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Karen Collins on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!