- Reference: LK569874
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare
- Category: Administration
The primary function of this position is to take responsibility for the smooth and efficient operation of the reception and switchboard, including some administrative duties.
- Dealing with all incoming calls
- Operating switchboard including answering and directing general calls and screening calls for management
- Responsibility for the presentation of the reception area
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the building
- Franking and sending business post each day
- Receiving and distributing incoming post
- Organizing taxis for employees and visitors as required
- General administrative duties as require
- Other related tasks as required
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a busy reception area.
- Experience of operating and managing a busy telephone system, filtering calls taking messages as appropriate.
- Previous experience working in an administrative environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Question: I’m the senior manager in a MedTech firm. I promoted another staff member to team leader after he showed exceptional skill during a successful trial period. Eight weeks into his role, two team members have raised issues about his leadership qualities. I promoted him because of his high standard and think he will be […]read whole article
I walked out of my final college exam with a gleaming smile on my face. No more exams or lectures, I was ready to join the real world. Earn my keep and begin my career path. However, not only was I an excited graduate, but a confused graduate, with an interest in HR and Marketing. […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more