- Reference: LK569874
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare
- Category: Administration
The primary function of this position is to take responsibility for the smooth and efficient operation of the reception and switchboard, including some administrative duties.
- Dealing with all incoming calls
- Operating switchboard including answering and directing general calls and screening calls for management
- Responsibility for the presentation of the reception area
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the building
- Franking and sending business post each day
- Receiving and distributing incoming post
- Organizing taxis for employees and visitors as required
- General administrative duties as require
- Other related tasks as required
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a busy reception area.
- Experience of operating and managing a busy telephone system, filtering calls taking messages as appropriate.
- Previous experience working in an administrative environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Question: I am a manager in a high-paced media company. While I enjoy my job, the pressure is relentless. There are just not enough hours in the day to get all the work done and even when I get home, there is the pressure to be ‘always on’ and answer emails right up to bedtime. […]read whole article
Collins McNicholas has seen a 6% growth in registered job vacancies in the first half of 2017 compared with the first half of 2016. The number of candidates registered with Collins McNicholas is up by 24% in the same period. The growth in jobs shows a buoyant job market with candidates willing to switch jobs […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more