- Reference: SJ44369
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leitrim, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Information Technology
Our client based in the North West require a Technology Lead for their expanding business.
- BS / MS in Computer Science
- 8+ years in software development, with 3+ years leading complex, mission critical software development teams.
- 3-5 years in a .NET software development environment.
- 2+ years in cloud development
- 3+ years in a client facing role with project management responsibilities
- Experience with Requirements Analysis, Solution Architecture and Design
- Understanding of.NET Core Framework, C#, and other technologies (such as SQL databases, Document dB)
- Experience or vast knowledge of HTML5, MVC, CSS
- Excellent understanding of OOP, the value of interfaces, and core computer science foundations
- Able to work well with others, including non-technical resources
- Ability to architect solutions and business components, and then guide developers through the code generation and debugging phases of the SDLC
- Able to consume high level business requirements and produce (internal) technical specifications / guidelines for developers.
- Working knowledge of multiple cloud data storage technologies (RDMBS, NO SQL, Document DB, etc).
- Detail oriented, yet flexible to adapt to ever changing priorities and initiatives
- Knowledge of horizontal technologies, such as cloud base reporting systems and other BI tools
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with Angular 2 (or Angular 1.x)
- Other clouds DevOps
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!