- Reference: CJ43752
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City, Munster
- Category: Information Technology
Position Description and Responsibilities:
- Perform technical writing, research, and related editing functions to prepare documents, test plans, user cases, project manuals, business proposals, reports, briefings, presentations, guidelines, and other written materials.
- Technical Profile Requirements
- Technical writing experience
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- MTP Windows 2000
- Familiar with website development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Other Skills, Experience and Education:
- Excellent communications both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and team collaboration skills are essential
- Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
- Establishes and manages engagement objectives, expectations, and quality plan
- Works independently and/or within team to accomplish job objectives.
- Establishes and follows priorities
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships
- Communicates effectively both written and oral.
- Demonstrates effective and active listening
- Makes a positive first impression
- Inspiring trust, credibility and confidence Methodology / Certification
- Bachelors degree preferred in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer O’ Callaghan on 021 4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!