- Reference: GY44323
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Galway, Galway City
- Category: Information Technology
We are actively looking for a native french speaker with a technical qualification in the area of Computer Science IT & Information Systems. We have an exciting opportunity with current market leader in development of application software.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBITIES
· You will get to work on a diverse range of support issues requiring ability to independently identify, evaluate and resolve issues.
· Customer liaison via phone, email or remote control
· Troubleshooting complex problems and provide the best available solution or workaround within the agreed service levels
· Technical fault analysis & troubleshooting
· Document solutions to known issues and consulting questions
· Develop technical solutions to be posted to both internal and external knowledge base
· Liaising with Development & Field Teams to identify bugs and missing product functionality for future releases
· Liaising with product management to identify and report bugs.
· Document issues in a CRM system and defects in our engineering tracking tool
· Act as a liaison between our Product Management and Engineering teams
· Work with other employees by providing important customer feedback, process‐improvement suggestions, new troubleshooting tips and other actions that involve improving our product.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Systems or a related field
· Native French Speaer with Fluency in English
· Knowledge of general IT concepts
· Familiarity with general business terms and processes preferred (but not explicitly required)
· Ideally familiarity with SQL/MS SQL and VMWare server console
· Familiarity with operating system, networking concepts
· Awareness of Security and File Transfer Protocols
· Passionate about learning new concepts and technologies
· Excellent problem solving & analytical ability
· Strong team player and comfortable working on own initiative
· Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain a solution to a customer’s problems
· Excellent verbal and written skills in French and English
· Excellent customer service skills
For more information about this role please contact and email your CV to Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 091 706706