- Reference: GYGN0980
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Information Technology
- Log, capture, and troubleshoot customer incidents and provide resolution within defined SLA’s
- Manage multiple customers and incidents on a varying level of priority
- Provide excellent technical and customer service; strong communication skills a must
- Product testing and the ability to test and document issues found in product releases
- Ability to recognize when to escalate incidents on behalf of the customer in order to meet commitments
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or other related degree, or equivalent relevant experience with 2+ Years in the I.T. industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Flexible schedule and ability to work additional hours when necessary to meet both customer and business needs.
- Possible additional compensation for weekend on call roster duty, as well as during post-release periods.
- Use of IT Service desk tools
- ITIL fundamental certified and/or IT Operations experience
- Knowledge of
- Windows Operating Systems
- Internet Information Services – IIS
- Technical writing skills; ability to write knowledge base articles, news group content and product materials for internal and external use.
For more information about this role please contact Gillian Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gillian at 091706706
view salary guide
Tuesday afternoon, Ministers Noonan and Donohue presented the budget for 2017 to the Dail. It included a number of expected measures, along with some interesting talking points. It’s very easy to get lost in the stats, but what implications does this really have? At a breakfast briefing this morning, hosted by RBK, Ulster bank and […]read whole article
The repetitiveness of applying for jobs continuously can sometimes feel like running a marathon; drawn-out, tiring, painstaking and seemingly never-ending. However, using the right tools and going about it the right away can turn a marathon into a 100 metre sprint. Preparation Have an up to date CV and cover letter ready to […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more
This report provides you with all of the recent developments in the ICT sector in Ireland, including skills availability, graduate output, industry trends, regional investment, and our expectations for the year ahead.view more