- Reference: AJ45015
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Other
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Technical Service Specialist. The position is field based (Midlands, Cork and Waterford) and a company car is provided.
The Technical Service Specialist is responsible for providing support to the customer base – handling installations and deinstallations, repairs, instrument hardware or software upgrades and providing basic training to our customer base in Ireland.
- Provide front line service to Medical Diagnostics customers based in Ireland
- Schedule and perform planned maintenance activities
- Perform new customers and laboratory site inspections for new contract / tender preparations and design for new installations
- Conduct / assist with installation of instruments, and automation and deinstallations
- Perform IQOQ procedures during and after installation
- Schedule, perform and document hardware and software updates
- Deliver basic customer operator introductory trainings post install or post hardware or software upgrade
- Success in this role is measured by customer satisfaction score , and key performance indicators and metrics
Bachelors degree of Science or Engineering or comparable experience required
Requirements / work experience:
- Proven track record in a similar position, supported by management and customer references
- Successful engagement with customers, specifically key stakeholders and lab staff
- Excellent product and industry knowledge (preferred)
- Excellent experience and process skills of the business functions service delivery
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues
- Technical expert for product line responsibility
- Coaching and training skills
- Excellent experience in use of analytical tools and software
- Logical thinker able to process complex information in a simplified manner
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 50663.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie