- Reference: CJ43822
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Waterford
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
The Technical Process Specialist will join the Technical team in an environment where you can realise your full potential. It is a key technical role that supports the delivery of products that improve the lives of patients and consumers. You will help to ensure, that our product is delivered to the highest levels of quality and robustness through understanding of process equipment design, start up, qualification, operation, performance improvement, maintenance and resolution of technical issues.
• Works with Quality & Operations teams to optimise the technical performance within solid dose manufacturing.
• Lead Oral Solid Dose Technical Risk Assessments:-
• Implement identified improvement plans to reduce process variation.
• Develop standard work and single best way to produce the product
• Observe processes in production and ensure that relevant control and verification strategies are in place and in use
• To ensure that products meet the required Safety & Quality requirements.
• To capture key technical product knowledge at the shop floor, to support development of operational standard work
•To help identify all opportunities for process improvement and waste reduction
• Liaises closely with Technical Product Owner / site Operation Managers to ensure product learnings and best practices are captured and embedded to improve performance and ways of working.
• Lead technical projects and ensure there are no issues as a result of the changes through a proactive Process Validation approach and effective Root Cause Analysis.
• Lead Technical Transfer programmes from the site to identified manufacturing facilities
• Support the collation of the Annual Product
• Review for identified products
Essential Qualifications / Experience
• BSc in a related scientific or technical discipline such as chemical, process or mechanical engineering.
• Detailed knowledge of Solid Dose, notably Granulation, Compression and Coating unit operations – minimum of 2 years exp.
• Proven track record of effective deployment of core Six-Sigma statistical techniques and use of PUCC (Green Belt), TRA and FMEA methodology to reduce process variation.
• Proven ability to plan, manage and lead cross-functional projects to obtain desired business objectives.
• Proven ability to communicate, negotiate, influence effectively and challenge current thinking/practices.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Kaylie O’ Brien on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!