- Reference: GJLIMREC
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Galway City
- Category: Collins McNicholas Jobs
Due to our company expansion and increased demand from our clients in the Western region we are now adding further headcount to our Galway office.
With established offices in Galway, Dublin, Cork, Athlone, Sligo and Limerick our success is based on strong company values and an outstanding record for delivering consistent exceptional customer service.
Established in 1990, Collins McNicholas is one of Ireland’s leading recruitment organisations. Awarded a Deloitte Best Managed Company status for the 4th consectutive year and also awarded the Great Places to Work Status again for the 3rd year running earlier this year, we are proud of our achievements and can only do so with the support of our hard working teams nationwide.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source, select / screen and recruit Temporary, Contract and Permanent professionals utilising Collins McNicholas database, social media channels, web based advertising, industry networks and head hunting techniques.
- Recruit, develop and lead a team of consultants to build a strong technical/engineering team.
- Manage the complete recruitment process lifecycle
- Understand and meet all monthly KPI’s and revenue targets
- Develop and maintain an expert knowledge of the key sectors in the region whilst building an effective appropriate network.
- Develop lasting relationships through demonstrating added value to both clients and candidates.
- Provide effective account management of existing clients as well as developing business with new clients
Ideal candidate will have
- A third level qualification in a relevant subject with 2/3 years experience previously working in a recruitment agency or recruitment role.
- A competitive, solutions-oriented can-do attitude with a genuine interest in people, their careers and in business
- Expertise in recruitment
- Proven ability to develop new business and build long term relationships with our large diverse client base
- A commitment towards delivering an exceptional service to clients
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Michelle Murphy (Director) on 091-706711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!