- Reference: LK45817
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Kerry, Limerick
- Category: Information Technology
Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Customer Support Engineer with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a Contract position.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience involving a Mechanical electronic background.
- The candidate will need various experience of computer networking.
- The candidate will need to offer Product support on biomedical device software & hardware to include:
- Customer training on devices
- Remote Support
- Logging of customer interactions * The candidate will need to deliver excellent Customer Service – Telephone support.
- The candidates will need Excellent communication skills and be a team player.
- They will need Trouble shooting abilities.
- They will need experience Working with Internal customers – clinical & customer solutions team.
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for first-class mechatronics Service Delivery.
- Team player, who is both commercially and technically astute, with the ability to communicate & work with all user types matching assistance provided with user skills.
- Able to take responsibility for actions and outcomes, to prioritise customer needs based on overall business requirements and maintain the highest of standards.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills supported by strong administrative skills.
- A calm logical approach to resolving problems, even where without prior knowledge.
- Structured organisational and problem-solving skills and attention to detail. Able to manage multiple tasks, work to high standards under pressure & meet deadlines.
- Capable of working in a methodical and thorough manner and comprehensively documenting work processes, change management procedures and policies.
For a confidential discussion on the above role please contact Michael O’Leary on 061-512270