- Reference: SJ43936
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Sligo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Our client is seeking a Team Technician for an initial 3 month contract in Sligo.
Responsible for the repair of electro-mechanical devices in accordance with the requirements of corporate regulations, international quality standards
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Repair of electro-mechanical devices in accordance with issued SOP’s.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly production targets are met within CSF’s.
- Actively participate in lean initiatives and continuous improvements in the production process and within the plant.
- Adhere to any GMP requirements in relation to the production process.
- Operate in accordance with EHS legislative and corporate requirements.
- Assist Technical + Development and Quality in relation to any issues regarding pump repair. e.g. customer complaint.
- Complete DHR, iNet information as required during the process of pump repair.
- Assist in providing and delivering training on site and off site as required.
- Participate in ad-hoc project work as required.
Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards. General application of concepts, and principles.
Typical education BA, Diploma, Certificate in Technical related field.
Recommended: Minimum two years technical experience.
For further details, please contact Colin Byrne on 071-9142411 or email email@example.com
For all our jobs nationwide view www.collinsmcnicholas.ie