- Reference: GY45011AO
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Production
Purpose of the role:
- This person will provide the company with the technical resources to ensure that current and future projects are run in accordance with customer specifications and in-house specifications and standards.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Press set up and general maintenance.
- Problem solving technical issues and daily technical trouble shooting using a structured approach.
- Participate in Improvement teams.
- Lead team to ensure a Quality culture is developed
- Report tooling problems to the mould maintenance department.
- Responsible for the working conditions of all machinery in Moulding.
- Update all production information and communicate issues to other teams and management as deemed appropriate
- Carry out any Inspection activity as defined in the Operating Procedures.
- Efficiency of equipment performance in the Shift.
- Ensure the moulding machines are continuously supplied with the correct plastic materials
- As required define specific mould/press set up conditions.
- As required define Specific Work Practices.
- Work on a 4 cycle shift pattern
- Competency in driving Fork Lifts
- People management of all those that are on shift
Qualification and Other Skills:
- Polymer technology/ Mechanical Engineering /Plastics Engineering with minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Must have a very good knowledge of Injection Mould tooling and design
- Experience with multi-cavity moulds and hot runner systems a plus.
- Should have a good knowledge of the principles of 5S, SMED, and Kaizen
- Technical skills in manufacturing processes and methods including flow, layout, assembly and production equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Strong team player, self-motivated.
- Excellent problem skills with attention to detail.
- Acquire a detailed understanding of all of the different automation systems.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: email@example.com
Question: Last year, a promotion came up at the IT firm where I work. A colleague and close friend pushed me to put myself forward. When I got the job she was the first to celebrate with me. Now, due to budget restraints, the company is downsizing and I have been tasked with letting a […]read whole article
Question: I’m the senior manager in a MedTech firm. I promoted another staff member to team leader after he showed exceptional skill during a successful trial period. Eight weeks into his role, two team members have raised issues about his leadership qualities. I promoted him because of his high standard and think he will be […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more