- Reference: GJ44428 w
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Banking & Finance
Insurance Team Leader required with 3 years management experience. Must be APA qualified. Contract.
- Drive high productivity and sales performance within the Outbound Team through the best in class coaching.
- Work closely with the Management team to monitor the performance of all team members and implement strategies to achieve the most beneficial outcomes for the team & customer.
- Monitor on-going training and development requirements in order to achieve continuous improvement and performance excellence
- Challenge the team and individuals to be the best and achieve exceptional levels of performance
- Drive and exceed individual and team sales and productivity targets.
- Promote an enthusiastic and energetic atmosphere within the team, increasing motivation and results
- Review KPI’s daily, weekly & monthly to ensure team are operating at effectively
- Work alongside the Dialler Manager in ensuring we optimise resource and KPI achievement through monitoring and managing real-time adherence
- Ensure that business objectives are achieved as set out. Manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Drive people engagement and support delivery of the right working environment and provide direction and development of our talent.
- Conduct monthly 121’s, understanding the performance of the team and coaching their continued improvement. Updating their working profiles for their progression
- 3 Years Insurance Management Experience
- MCC APA Qualification or CIP
- Excellent performance management, operational and organisational skills
- Excellent coaching& mentoring skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills proficient in Microsoft office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in Web Chat highly desirable
- Flexibility of work shift hours due to the nature of the outbound team operating hours.
Please note that the contact centre will operate from Monday to Saturday
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie