- Reference: LK1578952
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Exceptional opportunity for a Big 4 trained Tax professional to join an established and reputable team. This is a permanent opportunity to join a globally connected network of member firms and be part of a professional and talented environment. Bringing world class capabilities and deep local expertise, you will have a strong involvement in sustaining growth of client business and contributing to the firm’s overall development.
An organisation with a strong client demand for their services and working closely with clients to establish innovative and sustainable solutions, the successful candidate for this position will have the following responsibilities:
As a Director / Senior Manager you will be responsible for day to day team and project leadership. This entails a variety of challenging activities:
- Liaising with both Revenue and clients on the clients’ tax affairs.
- You will have a passion for providing an exceptional tax service to a portfolio of corporate clients
- General duties relating to all corporate tax matters
- Researching and presenting detailed technical tax memorandums to support tax advisory projects
- Involvement in sustaining and growth of client business, proposing and winning new business and positively contributing to the overall development of the business.
- Supervision and development of a team of Trainees, Seniors, Assistant Managers and Managers
- Aligning operational model requirements with tax planning
- Achievement of sustainable client benefits
- AITI/ CTC or both AITI/ CTC & ACA qualified with a minimum of 4 years post-qualification tax experience
- A proven record of commitment to professional and client service excellence
- A drive by success with the ability to partner with clients and teach those in your team and client teams
- A strong communicator with demonstrated ability to work as part of a successful team
- Strong corporate tax and capital gains technical knowledge
- Strong commercial and market awareness
- Highly motivated by working in a dynamic work environment
- A leader who believes in success for and through your people