- Reference: AJ44723 N
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Longford, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Under the direction of Senior Tax Manager, EMEA, the successful candidate will be responsible for working with business and finance leaders in Ireland and EMEA across a variety disciplines and functions to develop and document business processes and functions to be performed in the Republic of Ireland to meet strict requirements for substance under US and European tax regulations.
To lead continuous development of documentation support with respect to business substance and functions requirements under US and European tax regulations.
Working with colleagues in the Teleflex Tax Department and external tax advisers to identify and develop relevant documentation, maintain regular and detailed evidence and records of business functions performed, decisions made in each business functional area including work performed by personnel while in Ireland.
Business areas of focus include:
• Manufacturing/Operations business function
• Procurement and manufacturing logistics
• Global QARA function
• EMEA and Global Human Resources function
• Finance and management reporting function.
Assist with corporation tax filings for EMEA. Work with accounting department on quarterly tax provision reporting.
- Degree in Business. Part/fully qualified Tax Professional (AITI/CTA)
- Professional Accounting qualification is a plus.
- Preferred 2-5 years of corporate accounting /tax or other business experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team on multiple time-sensitive projects without daily supervision.
- Self-motivated, high energy individual with a positive attitude, initiative and drive for timely
- completion of goals.
- Good organisational skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and as a team player.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!