- Reference: 45489
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Kildare, Wicklow
- Category: Information Technology
Reporting to the Business Systems Manager, the successful candidate will support and facilitate the effective implementation of ICT Business Systems. The role will focus on supporting both enhancements to existing line of business applications and the development of new systems. There will be a focus on business process definition and process improvement.
- Analyse and document existing business processes with a view of streamlining and introducing efficiencies
- Assist in the information and requirements gathering process, reconciling conflicts, de-composing high-level information into detail, abstracting up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Draft, finalise and support the sign off of functional specifications.
- Manage the development and implementation of a comprehensive system testing methodology to included functional system testing and UAT
- Collaborate with the development team to support the implementation of new software
- Develop and implement training plans to support all system rollouts
- Manage the transition and handover from “Project” to software support
- Hands-on technical involvement in data related projects
- Ability to use and implement Business Intelligence software
- In collaboration with others, help develop and maintain databases and data systems necessary for projects and department functions
- Ability to analyse data to identify trends or to identify process improvement opportunities
- Maintain and support the project management office
- Plan, execute and finalise projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Be responsible for the implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals
- Work closely with stakeholders to establishing their requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis etc.
- Proven experience and knowledge of project management and core business consulting skills, including the Software Development Life Cycle
- Proven experience of maintaining a Project Management Office
- Proven experience of delivering business analyst services
- Proven track record in process analysis, design and ICT implementation
- Proven ability to park own assumptions, challenge the assumptions of others, listen and draw information out of stakeholders to identify issues and requirements that are backed up with data from several vantage points
- Effective problem solver with the ability to pre-empt potential issues and to learn quickly and find solutions
- Excellent influencing skills with the confidence to deal with staff effectively at all levels throughout the organisation
- Excellent ability to develop IT solutions based on Business need and requirements
- Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g. Degree) in project management, business studies, or equivalent is desirable
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!