- Reference: SJ43570
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leitrim, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Information Technology
Our client based in Sligo require a System Engineer/DevOps Engineer for their expanding team.
You’ll be joining a team in Sligo working closely with the local development teams helping support their development environment, CI environment, Openstack private cloud and managing frequent production releases. Also you’ll be working with the engineering team on production infrastructure and continuous improvement of process and systems.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years+ experience with the following –
• Linux admin knowledge (preferably Centos and Ubuntu)
• Advanced knowledge of Virtualization concepts
• Experience with large scale web applications
• Networking experience. DNS, VLANS, VPN, Firewalls etc
• Oracle databases
• Scripting languages
• Maven/Jenkins CI
• Git, svn
• Apache, Tomcat
Bonus points for:
• RHCSA, RHCE
• Zookeeper, Puppet, Ansible
• Ceph / RedHat Ceph Storage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!