- Reference: CJ43913y
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Production
The Supply Planning Business Analyst will be responsible for analyzing information, understanding capacity, generating supply plans and identifying significant business risks for review with the site leadership team. They will be responsible for understanding business needs and complexities, eliciting and documenting requirements, and coordinating communication among various business groups. This position will report to the Supply Planning and Purchasing Manager.
Capacity Planning / Master Scheduling
- Work with planning to understand capacity analysis tools for the site, which include equipment and headcount, and anticipate any over / under capacities.
- Ensure global demand changes are communicated to the production team.
- Analyse and identify disparities between the capacity plan and the global demand plan
NPI / PLCM
- Provides Supply Chain leadership to assigned new product introduction and PLCM projects.
- Responsible for developing supply chain strategy, guiding the planning team.
- Drive functional alignment on launch plans by managing readiness activities across supply chain to achieve overall business objectives for a project, including commercial success, profitability, timeliness and quality.
Planning Process Improvements / Management
- Identifies gaps in existing business processes and drives improvement activities to close them.
- Develop and implement Recon Supply planning processes that deliver best in class performance and desired outcomes to enable operational excellence.
- Ongoing development of existing metrics and KPI’s.
- Actively participate in problem solving and process improvement initiatives.
- Influences change and improvements within supply functions across the organization.
- Trend demand and supply plan accuracy to help drive continuous improvements.
- Build the monthly process to align and support operations which integrates into Recon Supply Planning and IBP.
- Lead the monthly and quarterly Outlook process to agree demand forecast and put to stock plans.
- Partner with AO, Marketing, R&D, Quality and Supply Chain teams to develop strategies to achieve business objectives, and liaise with Planning Manager to provide governance through effective prioritization and allocation of resources to achieve strategic goals.
- Proactively identify report & escalate constraints within the end-to-end Supply Chain which will impact on Customer Service levels.
- Facilitate critical business risk discussions with key stakeholders.
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management/Logistics, IPICS or other equivalent is required.
- A minimum of five years Supply Chain experience in a high volume manufacturing environment is essential.
- Knowledge of MRP systems.
- Excellent communication, written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills of MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to influence others.
- Demonstrated project management.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Conversant with company policies/procedures/regulatory and FDA standards.
- Results, goals and metrics orientated.
Percent Travel Required Up to 10%
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!