- Reference: LK45272
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
Title: Supply Chain Supervisor
This is a role that will involve you in every aspect of Supply Chain… Procurement, Warehousing and Logistics. The role will be suited to a Change Management/ Continuous Improvement mind set.
- Supervision of staff in the Supply Chain Department.
- Oversee all the Supply Chain functions -Logistics Warehouse & Procurement Team
- Maintain and measure the influence of the Supply Chain activities and the performance of the employees.
- Create, organise and maintain inventory and storage records.
- Ensure that all shipping documentation and records is accurate and up to date.
- Schedule and determine work assignments and staffing levels.
- Ensure that the Supply Chain function is compliant with the Company Standards.
- Liaise with all other departments and ensure that good collaboration is upheld.
- Have a Continuous Improvement mindset and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with Site Leadership.
- Degree Qualified in Supply Chain, Business Administration or a relevant discipline.
- You will be an experienced Supply Chain Supervisor with a background in Manufacturing.
- Be experienced with Supply Chain Software packages, SAP ideally.
- Target driven, results orientated individual
- Proven track record of introducing and implementing new processes.
For more information or to apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion call Ben Forde on 061 512 274.