- Reference: LK45656
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Title: Supply Chain Specialist
My client is looking to hire on temporary 12 month contract a Supply Chain Specialist. You will be a self-starter with a keen eye for detail.
- Lead the Toll Manufacturing process, develop and maintaining business relationships to ensure the efficient delivery of product to meet required schedules.
- Work with key stakeholders on future tolling set ups.
- Engage with tolling partners as required to ensure ag reed product supply plans are delivered on time and in full
- Manage information flow (forecast, PO’s, shipments, etc.) between tolling partners and manufacturing sites.
- Establish, maintain, and manage appropriate inventory positions of drug substance and drug product for all company programs as required
- Effective Partner Relationship Management – Assure delivery of products from Tolling sites that meet quality, customer service and cost requirements in line with Service agreements.
- Provide analysis of key supply chain information (forecast, PO’s etc.) to support decision making as required
- BS/BA in Business or Engineering discipline with 5+ years of related experience, preferably in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or related industry, may substitute relevant industry experience in lieu of educational requirement
- Excellent Communication skills and relationship management experience.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Ben on 061 512 270.