- Reference: AJ45052
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Longford, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
Within Supply Chain, Demand Planning is responsible for providing world-class demand management leadership, practices and results across companys globally. Implementing strategies which enables the business to achieve future growth objectives with an adaptive, scalable Demand Planning model that supports multi-format business units.
- Manage the established Global Forecasting Process on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for the data accuracy within existing forecasting tool
- Generate/Establish monthly forecast report to measure/analyse/improve the forecasting process.
- Work closely with Demand Planning/ Sales / Marketing organisation to include market intelligence in forecast.
- Generate analytics to highlight fluctuations in the demand pattern so improvements to forecast accuracies can be made. Collaborate with global demand planners to facilitate any further additions/improvements to the process or resolve any forecasting issues.
- Support global reporting of forecast projections for AOP planning or when needed.
- Project lead for new additions to the established forecasting process. Key point of contact for all global forecasting issues.
- Responsible for all MRP relevant master data to provide information flow based on our ERP system.
•Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP). – Business/ IT
•Knowledge of demand forecasting and supply chain planning.
•Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
•Experience in leading projects throughout a wide function/ region.
•Strong relationship-building and influencing skills, as well as, the ability to communicate at all levels, across multiple functions and across global geographies
•Experience in SAP desirable but not essential
•Strong experience/knowledge in Database Management especially MS Excel.
•Strong project management skills and ability to drive projects.
•Attention to detail and accuracy – essential.
•Ability to work well under deadlines and pressure
•Excellent analytical ability.
•Ability to communicate clearly, accurately, and directly, both verbally and in writing, to a widely varied audience.
•Good business acumen.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org