- Reference: GJ44919
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
Supply Chain Manager required with 15 years experience, 7-10 years at management / operations level. Galway
- Thorough knowledge of Supply Chain operations, Planning, Procurement, Supplier Quality, Sourcing and Supplier/Commodity Management
- Knowledge and experience of Demand Management and Planning particularly as it relates to availability, inventory and excess/obsolete management.
- Knowledge and experience of supplier management – supplier selection, contract and price negotiations, supplier quality management, supplier development and supplier integration (including quality management)
- Knowledge and experience of commodity management including strategy development and international sourcing experience, particularly in low cost regions.
- Experience and proven track record wrt operations support for New Product Development including SC technology assessment, Design for Sourcing/Manufacturing, COGs delivery, supplier selection and supply line positioning, prototype / sample support and operations set up (BOM availability, MPS, Customer Service, Order Processing and Logistics).
- Degree (preferably Supply Chain Management/ Engineering) with 15 years experience with 7-10 years at management / operations level.
- Medical devices +/- consumer goods in multi-national organizations preferably with experience of Asian contract manufacturer management
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie