- Reference: GJ44196 jjy
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Clare, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Supply Chain Financial Analyst required with 3 years plus experience, with strong inventory management experience. Qualified or part qualified. Contract. Galway
- Prepare monthly reports and analysis of various supply chain costs;
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of Inventory balances for various warehouses;
- Prepare reports & analysis of monthly Purchase Price Variances;
- Be an effective team player who will drive efficiency and continuous improvement throughout the department;
- Prepare monthly analysis and reporting of Inventory balances, Inventory reserves and Inventory related scrap costs for a range of Inventory locations;
- Prepare monthly analysis of supply chain costs such as freight and warehousing;
- Investigate and follow up on deviations from planned costs;
- Preparation of monthly Purchase Price Variance analysis;
- Preparation, analysis and posting of journals at month end;
- Provide ad hoc financial information to management and other departments as required;
- Collaboration with external audit team for interim and year end audits;
- Ensure compliance with local finance policies and procedures;
- Third Level Finance related Degree or equivalent
- Qualified or part qualified.
- 2 – 5 years’ relevant experience in a multinational environment.
- Reporting and analytical experience is essential.
- Inventory Management experience is preferable.
- ERP systems experience is essential – SAP experience is preferable.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!