- Reference: CJ45352
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Munster, Waterford
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
- As a member of the Supply Chain team you will be responsible for maintaining and building relationships with our clients and suppliers in order to maintain best in class customer satisfaction while managing end to end supply chain activities.
- Manage Business Unit S&OP process to minimize variability and align production plan, procurement requirements, and financial impacts while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Produce production plans and execute purchase orders to support production plans.
- Develop inventory strategies that balance supplier volume price while ensuring product availability and minimising financial month End and E&O impact.
- Participate as a team member to drive improved MRP accuracy.
- Ensure supplier management compliance with activities such as effective AVL management, Measuring and communicating KPI’s, developing supplier strategies, Completing scheduled Audits.
- Work with our client and coordinate internal with Project team, Quality, Production, Finance and other departments as required to resolve delivery, production and CAPA issues.
- Drive compliance within supply chain to ensure adherence to cGMP/ ISO13485 standards in the areas of Supplier management, Inventory management, and Planning, while also improving current SOP’s.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Degree Qualified with specific or additional qualifications in supply chain management, logistics and/or planning including an APICS, CPIM or APICS CSCP certification.
- 3-5 years’ experience of Supply Chain in CRM, Supplier management, planning, and inventory management within a Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong understanding of MRP functionality (Item Master, BOM, Inventory Management, Safety Stock).
- Strong understanding of Pharmaceutical RA / GMP compliance, and Client/Supplier agreements.
- Proven ability with developing SOP in align with GMP compliance.
- Excellent attention to detail superior customer service, planning, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Effective negotiation, presentation and diplomacy skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, self-motivated with ability to complete tasks on time.
- Take appropriate action when necessary to meet objectives.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools (Work, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!