- Reference: AJ45548
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Laois, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
I am looking for a Supply and Warehouse Manager with experience managing a warehouse and inventory on a bio or pharma site (ideally) and also some experience of Purchasing and Planning for a site. Experience implementing SAP would be a big plus. Good communication, project management and ability to work on their own initiative is a must!
Summary of Role:
As the Supply Chain Manager you will ensure production planning and procurement is in line with internal and external product demand schedules. You will play a key role in providing management with supply related information and analysis and furthermore direct procurement, operations and logistics as a planning expert.
- Work with cross-functional project teams to lead planning and procurement activities.
- Management of warehouse activities; including procurement, management of the site’s logistic needs, maintain GMP standards in the warehouse area, supervise warehouse assistant.
- Oversee inventory management for the facility to include accurate inventory reporting, KPI management, inventory counts, budgeting and purchase order management.
- Work closely with SAP implementation team.
- Provide tactical and strategic direction of the Supply chain planning aspects and coordinates site capacity analysis with the site leadership team.
- Serving as the primary contact for key supplier relationships, the Supply Chain Manager will work to create favourable contracts with strategic suppliers for key materials.
- Working closely with the Director of Quality to ensure compliance and good practice in the warehouse areas and across the supply network.
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g business, supply chain) or equivalent experience.
- At least 3-7 years relevant experience in a Pharma (Sterile) /BioPharma Manufacturing or related industry.
- 2-5 year’s management or supervisory experience in a Supply Chain or Warehouse Management role.
- Experience with implementation and/or working with SAP.
- Experience with Vendor Management Inventory (VMI) approach would be an advantage.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!