- Reference: AJ45805x
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
The role of the Production Administrator/ Logistics Co-Ordinator is to work closely with the Production Scheduler to facilitate the smooth running of production on a daily basis and to assist in the accounts function of the company.
- Review of production Sheets and transfer of stock on computer system.
- Organising transport and despatch documentation.
- Preparation of product labels and tracking documentation.
- Control of incoming stock documentation.
- Generating customer invoices.
- Monthly account reconciliations.
- Carry out Stock Date Reports.
- Stock reconciliations.
- Holiday cover for Production Scheduler.
- A minimum of two years experience working in a busy Office Support/ Logistics environment is required.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Computer systems experience essential.
- Excellent attention to detail skills required.
- Ability to work as part of a small team and on own initiative.
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Build good working relationship with other departments within the company
- Excellent verbal/ communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible to the needs of the business.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!